The College of Business is nestled right in the middle of the beautiful University of Wyoming campus, and includes many photo worthy spots. If you’ve visited campus already, you’ve probably seen some of these spots all around campus. If you’re still deciding though, or even need a little reminder, check out some of these photos that show how unique the University of Wyoming and College of Business really is!
- College of Business Welcome Sign: Nothing feels more like home than walking into the huge doors to the College of Business. Students find this entrance to be a very photogenic place for showing off the beauty of our building.
- College of Business Atrium: Just recently undergoing a huge renovation in 2010, the College of Business was the first building on the UWyo campus to reach LEED certification, meaning the building is sustainable and energy efficient. The biggest proof of this in the building is the main atrium, located on the first floor. The huge skylights offer natural light throughout the day, helping our students be more productive, happier, and healthier.
- University of Wyoming Sign: Right outside one of the central meeting hubs on campus, the Wyoming Union, sits this beautiful sign. Incoming or visiting students often find this a must take photo, to record a huge step in choosing the University of Wyoming!
- Prexy’s Pasture: Originally used by the university’s first president as a grazing field for cattle, Prexy’s now sits right in the middle of the UW campus, with many campus buildings around its perimeter. You can catch students studying all across Prexy’s when the weather is just right, or building snowmen/snow forts when the perfect snow blankets the field.
- War Memorial Stadium: Nothing is quite like spending Saturday’s in the fall at War Memorial Stadium, to cheer on the Cowboy’s! This meeting place is a great place for friends to catch fresh air, stadium food, and football. Plus the Wyoming Cowboys are currently ranked #2 in the Mountain West, so you’ll for sure catch a good game!
- Breakin’ Through: Sitting at the doorstep of the University of Wyoming, Breakin’ Through offers students with the value of perseverance. The statue is the perfect representation of breaking through barriers and striving toward your goals.
For more information about the College of Business, contact us at email@example.com