Congratulations on being accepted to the University of Wyoming! We can't wait for you to join the Poke family.
Here are your 7 Steps to getting enrolled at UW:
1. Create a WyoWeb account at: wyoweb.uwyo.edu
WyoWeb is your portal to everything you will need as a student at UW. It is where you will register for classes, obtain financial aid information and pay your bill, access classes that may be broadcast via WyoCast, find your transcripts, student health and residential life and dining information.
2. Confirm your enrollment at uwyo.edu/confirmation
The University of Wyoming requires new, first-time students (freshmen and transfers) to confirm their intent to enroll and submit a $300 enrollment deposit.
- Students admitted for the Summer or Fall term are required to confirm their enrollment/pay their deposit by May 1st or within 3 weeks of their admission to UW.
- Students admitted for the Spring term are required to confirm their enrollment/pay their deposit by December 1st or within 3 weeks of their admission to UW.
- Students who miss the applicable deadline and fail to complete enrollment confirmation, including the deposit, may lose scholarships, aid, course registration, academic advising and other UW opportunities.
3. Apply for housing here: uwyo.edu/housing
The Residence Halls offer a diverse and exciting experience you will appreciate for the rest of your life. Research conducted on a national level indicates that students who choose to live in the residence halls are more likely to stay in school and graduate and are generally more satisfied with their college experience.
4. File your FAFSA at: fafsa.ed.gov
If you don’t fill out the FAFSA, you could be missing out on a lot of financial aid! There are many types of federally funded student aid available including work study programs, grants, federal student loans and other aid programs. Our Federal School Code is 003932.
5. Register for orientation at: : uwyo.edu/admissions/orientation/
Don't wait until Fall to come to campus! Register for Orientation and get familiar with campus before class starts.
6. Submit proof of your Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) vaccinations at: uwyo.edu/shser
7. Check your UW email: uwyo.edu/next-steps
Follow these steps and you will be accepted and enrolled at the University of Wyoming! Your adventure is about to begin. Build connections with other students through Facebook and Twitter, get to know campus through YouTube and Instagram; through involvement in campus organizations, athletics, Greek Life; and in your new community through the Service, Leadership, and Community Engagement (SLCE) Office.