So you want to go to a business school? You know it’s hard right? Classes all day long and tons of homework at night. Where’s the fun in that? There’s got to be something else you can do…
What if you need help with your homework? What if you just want to meet some new friends who don’t live in the dorm right next to you? Sure you could join the underwater basket weaving club or get a good workout with the Quidditch team, but maybe – just maybe – you might join one of the many business organizations around campus.
Which one will you join?
- American Marketing Association – If you want to make something as recognizable as the golden arches or the Nike swoosh then you might feel at home with AMA.
- Alpha Kappa Psi – It may sound like any old fraternity, but think suits instead of togas and ethical business leaders over “good old boys clubs.”
- Beta Alpha Psi – Accounting doesn’t always scream excitement, but when it does, it’s because of Beta Alpha Psi.
- Global Business Club – For those who are itching to travel abroad, this club can help you get some business done while you’re there.
- Pi Sigma Epsilon – Those door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen are a thing of the past. This group is full of problem solvers and students always ready to meet new people.
At our College of Business, student organizations are very important. Sure they are a great resume booster and yeah they raise a lot of money for charities, but they also have game nights, pumpkin carvings, attend sporting events together, and they even go Christmas caroling.
So if you’re still thinking about going to business school, check these out the next time you’re on campus. Or if you just can’t wait to see what our student organizations are up to, check out our Facebook and Instagram pages.