What are you thankful for? |13 UW College of Business AMA Students are thankful for...

November 26, 2015

By: The American Marketing Association in Wyoming

Thankful Thanksgiving | UW College of Business American Marketing Association

The American Marketing Association would like to wish you Happy Holiday's and a Happy New Year!

What are you thankful for? This is a great time of the year to reflect on all the amazing events you accomplished, all the classes you've passed, and all the goals you nailed! The American Marketing Association members tell you what they are thankful for:

1.) “To be here getting an education

Hugs

Ability to help others

Naps

Knowledge

Family & Friends

Universal Diversity

Life “

American Marketing Association Member 2015

- Gabriella Gulano

2.) "I’m thankful that all of my classes are in the business building for the next two semesters! It will be so awesome this winter!

I’m thankful that my car is fully paid-off and totally mine!

I’m thankful that as a woman in this country I can pursue an education and have the ability to read. More than 400 million women in the world cannot read. I’m so blessed and lucky!"

-Glenda

3.) "I am senior in the College of Business, majoring in marketing and management. I am thankful for all of the friends and people I have made in my classes. I am very thankful for the wonderful potlucks and great cooks in all of my various organizations. I am thankful for my health and my fitness ambitions."

-Rachael Shahi

4.) "I’m Thankful for the mountains and the education I am getting here at the University of Wyoming. I am also thankful for dark chocolate M&M’s."

-Becca Thompson

5.) "I am on the Nordic Ski team and a junior in marketing. This year, I’m thankful for snowflakes that look like stars traveling at light speed under street lights.

Being able to get on top of a mountain in any weather.

Kurt Vonnegut, Kilgore Trout and the world he has created.

Warm sports in your bed when the night is cold.

My dog Ed when he tries to swim through the snow.

The ability to live a double life through all-consuming dreams."

-Meghan Kent

6.) "I am the Vice President of the American Marketing Association. I’m majoring in management and marketing. I am thankful for my family and all its craziness!

I am thankful for the friends I have made throughout my life.

I am thankful for my red hair."

VP for the American Marketing Association 2015

-Jessica Marrow

7.) "I am majoring in finance at the University of Wyoming College of Business. I am thankful for being a part of an awesome group like the American Marketing Association! I am thankful for my friends and family. Finally, I am thankful for my morals and values."

-Raj Dhami

8.) "I am thankful for the networking UW College of Business has provided and exposed me to. I am thankful for the NEW Half Acre Gym renovation! I am thankful for my sweet baby kitty- Duchess who inspires me to work hard and provide for her."

-Abigail Martin

9.) "I am the president of the American Marketing Association majoring in marketing and finance. I am thankful for the opportunity to earn an education and grow as a person. I am thankful for the opportunity to earn and travel around the world. Lastly, I am thankful for my family and good health!"

President of the American Marketing Association 2015

-Rahul Dhami

10.) "I am a junior majoring in marketing and a proud member of the American Marketing Association. I am Thankful for the Opportunity to get a higher education, the support, my family and friends give me every day, and the internet for letting me online shop!"

-Lindsey Turner

11.) "I am a senior and majoring in Business. I am thankful for a family who supports my decisions to live 1000 miles away from home for school. I am thankful for having a fun job, taking photos! I am thankful for all the free food around campus!"

-Jenny Weiss

12.) "I am thankful for cupcakes, the pioneer women, and Fusheen the cat."

-Anonymous

13.) "I am a senior graduating in December with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. I am thankful for all the wonderful opportunities the University of Wyoming College of Business has given me. College will always be such a memorable experience because of the wonderful professors, great friends, and supporting groups such as: Club Volleyball and The American Marketing Association. I also am thankful for Snowy Range, it is one of my favorite places to go snowboard in the winter with my roommate! I absolutely love WYOMING and I will miss it so much."

-Alyssa M. Hagstrom